- An article that discusses biomarkers for Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia.
- A study that examines the use of florbetapir-PET for imaging beta-amyloid pathology.
- A study that investigates whether CSF biomarker and PIB-PET-derived beta-amyloid signature predicts changes in nondemented subjects.
- An article that reviews the study and treatment of preclinical Alzheimer's disease.
- A study that evaluates whether integrative EEG biomarkers predict progression from mild cognitive impairment to Alzheimer's disease.
- An article that presents background information about brain amyloid imaging and its role in the diagnosis of
- Alzheimer's disease.
- An article that describes beta amyloid imaging in Alzheimer's disease.
- An article that reviews the accomplishments of the Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative
Try my Google Co-op search engine to search authoritative health and geriatric/gerontology sites on the WWW
Friday, November 08, 2013
New Diagnostic Tools for Understanding Dementia
The latest E-news from the Iowa Geriatric Education Center features abstracts of journal articles on diagnosing dementia including: