The Canadian Continence Foundation is pleased to announce 6 new research summaries on the latest incontinence research.
1. Urinary incontinence in Native American Women
2. Anxiety and depression are both associated with urinary incontinence
3. Urinary incontinence and quality of life in incontinent men following prostate surgery
4. Pregnancy is an important risk factor for urinary incontinence one year after delivery
5. Nurse specialist intervention for initial management of urinary incontinence
6. Digital assessment of pelvic floor muscle for elderly women with urinary incontinence
More to follow soon!