The aim of this e-Resource is to provide nurses, educators and leaders in long-term care with access to select, credible resources and the best available evidence to enhance orientation programs and processes.
The e-Resource provides:
- Self-directed learning that takes into account the learner's prior knowledge and organizational needs
- A flexible approach where learners can work through the material at their own pace, on their own timeline, completing only the sections where they need more knowledge
- Integration of regulatory and legislative requirements
- Inclusion of select RNAO Clinical and Healthy Work Environments Best Practice Guidelines
- Access to credible resources from leading provincial and national organizations that impact LTC
- Activities and resources included are web-based and available at no cost