Try my Google Co-op search engine to search authoritative health and geriatric/gerontology sites on the WWW

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

My Home Life DVD

My Home Life DVD is a series of online films designed to showcase the new phase of the My Home Life initiative.

Each film is split into two parts: a case study and a question about the film answered by a series of experts.

My Home Life is supported by the recently merged Age Concern and Help the Aged, City University London and the Joseph Rowntree Foundation

My Home Life aims at improving the quality of life of those who are living, dying, visiting and working in care homes for older people.

The eight films on the site are based on the themes of the program:

  • Managing transitions
  • Maintaining identity
  • Creating community
  • Sharing decision-making
  • Improving health & healthcare
  • Supporting good end-of-life
  • Keeping workforce fit for purpose
  • Promoting a positive culture
http://www.myhomelifedvd.org.uk/

No comments: